"Challenges are a part of life and something you can't escape. To turn challenges into success, you need to break tradition to see and unlock new possibilities." - Carolyn McCall
The New Normal “Skills for Leaders”
The “New Normal” is all about communication, listening and hearing. Leaders will learn and examine two powerful ways communicate by ask question and listen to feedback that nurtures and fosters strong relationships. Also, leaders will learn the importance of buy-in for change to take place effectively.
This one-day workshop will teach participants how to:
- Develop leadership techniques to develop effective teams
- Implement leadership skills that improve individual performance
- Identify beliefs and practice habits that improve effective leadership skills
- Identify employees’ strengths and provide honest feedback they need to succeed
- Recognize employee problems and ways you can help to correct them before they turn into a problem
Fresh Start in Today’s Workplace!
During this session, participants will explore some assumptions about conflict and how to create a “fresh start.” We will also cover three main types of fresh starts: inner, interpersonal, and group. We learn how when people are under stress, they are more apt to revert to spontaneous action and then regret their choice of words.
This two-day workshop, you will teach participants:
- Learn what a fresh starts is and how it can improve relationships
- Learn to identify the five most frequent conflict resolution styles
- Learn how to encourage positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Learn how to implement positive and effective techniques for intervention
- Learn how to strengthen staff trust and morale in 3 easy steps
- Learn how to be more confident of employees abilities by giving them more responsibilities
Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Why are some people successful? Is it because they work harder? No! When you look at truly PHENOMENAL people who inspire and make a difference you will see that they do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiates them is not their IQ but their EQ – their emotional intelligence.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Embrace and understand what emotional intelligence means
- Identify how our emotional health and physical health are related
- Learn tools and techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Understand the different emotions and how to manage them on a daily bases
- Create a professional and personal vision statement
- Understand the difference between optimism vs. pessimism Emotional Intelligence
- Validate emotions in the workplace
Customer Service Training: Critical Elements of Phenomenal Customer Service
While many companies promise to deliver a PHENOMENAL customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. This two-day course is designed around Giving permission to your staff to be PHENOMENAL. During this course you will learn six critical elements of PHENOMENAL customer service that, when implemented in properly, bring customers back to experience service that beat the competition time and time again!
Specific learning objectives include:
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
Accountability for Today’s Employee
Organizations who promote accountability and responsibility are naturally more successful and more productive. In this one-day workshop, participants will learn what accountability and responsibility is, how to promote it in their organization, and how to become more accountable to themselves and others.
This course will help you teach participants:
- What accountability and responsibility is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- The requirements for personal and professional accountability
- The cycle and the fundamental elements of accountability and responsibility that is required to build an accountable and responsible organization
- What individuals must do to become accountable and responsible
- Skills required for accountability and responsibility, including goal-setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
- Ways to build ownership in the organization through accountability and responsibility